Saturday, October 24, 2015

A DATELESS SATURDAY

So today was a wash out I wish MEN understood women better. Affection is something I lack and desperately long for. I thought today since we didn't have our daughter we would have a date day. Rebecca was at her best friends so a really thought we could have some alone time , time to connect. We just don't connect well . We only connect with our child. He thinks one way I think another. I want to go places and do new things. He wants to stay home and watch movies. I would like to start a cooking new things and photo our cooking and start a book. I would love to be one of those people who travel and try new restaurants with different types of food. I divorced my husband because of the lack of respect and affection for me, however I have found that dating sucks. I have found no one that is worthy of my time or love. They either are closeted gay's or very weird too weird for my taste. My heart is full of love, I absolutely love to do things for others. I find great pleasure in doing for others. I have a problem saying NO sometimes and I get that is a problem in itself. How do I help myself? Where do I start? How can I get this man that I do love to notice that I need affection? I just wish that I could communicate this without him taking me the wrong way. When I said something tonight he responded "But I opened the door for you" " I held your hand" really this is affection?? First I grabbed his hand and yes he did open the door for me and yes I do like that he does this but it's really not like kissing me out in public, how about grabbing my hand as we get out of the car or just simply noticing I put makeup on and dressed a little better for you today. NOPE he did none of that. Well I think I rambled on enough for tonight until the next time.....Until tomorrow my blogging friends   

No comments:

Post a Comment